Astana, November 27, 2017. House of Majilis, Parliament of Kazakhstan. Chairman of the Majilis of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan Nurlan Nigmatulin named the Nazarbayev Model as the one of the main features of Kazakhstan’s reformation.
With his vision of the main stages of modernisation of Kazakhstan shared the Majilis Speaker at the international parliamentary conference “The Kazakhstan model of modernisation in the new global reality”, dedicated to the Day of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Addressing the foreign guests N.Nigmatulin noted that notwithstanding the many pessimistic forecasts, the people, inspired by the ideas of President Nursultan Nazarbayev, overcoming all the difficulties and tests, managed to build a strong, prospering state, which today enjoys respect of the entire world.
It was possible due to full scaled presidential reforms, which ensured a sustainable growth of the economy, just social policy and steady democratisation of the society.
- Our current achievements are the result of brave and tireless labour of all the Kazakhstanis under the guidance of the National Leader, - underlined Nurlan Nigmatulin.
While talking of Kazakhstani model of modernisation the Majilis Chairman noted a number of peculiarities of all the three stages of the country’s reformation.
It is, in the first place, single authorship of all Kazakhstan’s reforms.
- The main architect and author of the idea of the country’s renewal is the First President Nursultan Nazarbayev. It is the Leader of the Nation who is rightfully considered as the main creator and inspirer of full-scaled reforms in Kazakhstan. Talking of the Kazakhstani model of modernisation it would be correct to name it as the Nazarbayev Model, - underlined the Chairman of the Chamber.
Among the inherent features are continuity without interruption and fully encompassing scale of the modernisation.
The Majilis Chairman noted the progressive nature of the modernisation during the entire history of independent Kazakhstan, naming the President as the politician that widens horizons and at achieving a target sets new goals for himself and his people.
Nurlan Nigmatulin also talked of three directions of the Kazakhstani model of development. This: new level of technological and infrastructural modernisation; new constitutional reform and further political modernisation as well as spiritual modernisation and renewal of the national conscience.
- All encompassing nature of the country’s modernisation requires active participation of all the citizens of the country in this important work. Undoubtedly, this requirement in the first place is meant for the state servicemen and also to us – members of the highest legislative body of the country, - said the Majilis Chairman.
N.Nigmatulin also drew attention to the close links between the processes of modernisation of Kazakhstan with the global trends.
- The talk is not only about the influence of contemporary challenges to the reforms in Kazakhstan. Here is noticeable a certain feedback, which is demonstrated in the active role of Kazakhstan in the formation of the global agenda, - noted the Speaker of the Majilis.
First of all, these are initiatives of Kazakhstan’s President in the global nuclear disarmament, fight with extremism and terrorism, formation of regional zone of security in Central Asia, peacekeeping efforts of Kazakhstan in ceasing the armed struggle among the warring sides in Syria.
- Therefore it is fully logical that Kazakhstan has become in the region of Central Asia the first elected non-permanent member of the UN Security Council. Realization of the initiatives of the politician of the global scale - Nursultan Nazarbayev – in various ways has changed and will change the contemporary picture of the globe, - underlined the Chairman of the Majilis.
N.Nigmatulin expressed undoubted confidence in the successful realisation of the Programme of Third modernisation of Kazakhstan.
- The distinctive feature of Kazakhstanis is confidence in their will, confidence in the firmness of our values of Independence, our unity around the ideas of the Leader of the Nation. These three factors - One Country, One Nation and One Leader – will be key factors in the successful modernisation of the country, - said Nurlan Nigmatulin.
In the conference high-ranked dignitaries of the parliaments of Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Hungary, Russia, Turkey as well as delegations from the parliaments of India, Spain, Italy, China, Tajikistan and United Arab Emirates are taking part.
News source: www.parlam.kz